– 7 days hands on training – Live clinical applications – One to one training – Scientific sessions – Written protocol – Limited seats
Fellowship In Regenerative Medicine In Infertility
Duration: 03 Months & 01 Year Online Classes every weekend (2 hours) Hours of Teaching: 32
- Early onset of menopause
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Thin Endometrial Lining
- Asherman Syndrome
- Low AHM Level
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Module 1: Basics Of Regenerative Medicine Intoduction, Definition, Classifications, Applications, Future Directions
- Module 2: Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Definition, Classifications, Preparation, Manual & Commercial Kit Based Preaparations Applications, Inclusion Criteria, Exclusion Criteria, Informed consent, Pre & Post procedure requirements, Clinical studies and Future direction
- Module 3: BMAC & Bone Marrow Derived Stemcells Haematopoetic Stem Cells, Bone Marrow Aspiration, Site selection, Inclusion & exclusion criteria, BMAC Preparartion, Applications.
- Module 4: Fat Grafting, Adipose Stemcells and Mesenchymal Stemcell Therapy Liposuction, site selection, preparation of Micro Fragmented Adipose tissues, Classification of macro, micro, nano fat, SVF, mesenchymal stemcells, procedure requirements, etc.
- Module 5: Thin Endometrium & Asherman Syndrome Detailed analysis, Clinical Trials, Protocols, Research Paper Reviews, Clinical Requirements, Protocols, IUI- Canula Injcetion Technique, Hysteroscopic Injection Technique and analysis, Result interpretation, TVS, Color Dopler, Hormone analysis, Further Directions for Natural Cycle or IVF.
- Module 6: Premature ovarian failure or ovarian insufficiency laparoscopic injection techniques and detailed analysis. Hormone profile and MRI analysis
- Module 7: Male Infertilty Cell based therapy studies in Oligospermia, Azzospermia, Sertoli cell syndrome etc. Inclusion Criteria, Exclusion Criteria etc.
- Module 8: Erectile Dysfunction and Penile Enlargement Cell therapy and holistic approach of management, hormones & nutraceuticals therapy, shockwave therapy.
- Module 9: Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Nutraceutical IV Therapy,HBOT (Hyperbaric oxygen therapy) and other holistic and detox treatments for fertility.
- Module 10: How to Start Regenerative Medicine in your Clinic / IVF centre. Laboratory Guidance, Regulatory & Ethical Requirements. Manpower and Technical Requirements.
- Module 11: How Regenerative Medicine is in Industry Marketing, Commercialisation, Investment and funding. How to market your clinics & create awareness.
- Module 12: Energy based Devices – Lasers are used widely in Gynaecology to help women manage urinary incontinence, dryness, discomfort, pain and the inability to enjoy sexual intercourse. A very simple and easy treatment, Laser Therapy can correct this problem so that the vaginal mucosa is completely transformed and rejuvenated. – Radio frequency for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Body Sculpting – for Aesthetic Gynaecology – 1470, Diode and other alternative devices in Aesthetic gynaecology – for SUI,UI
- Module 13: Anti Ageing Advances- Anti-Ageing Medicine treats the underlying causes of ageing and aims at alleviating any age-related ailment. Regenerative Medicine develops methods to regrow, repair or replace damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues. We will cover female sexual dysfunction, vulvo Vaginal rejuvenation, lichen sclerosis, Interstitial Custitis, cervicitis etc. Genital Bleaching using a specialized treatment to lighten the labia or intimate area. Pelvic Floor Repair, Stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Module 14: Advances in Immunotherapies in Gynae oncology like management in cervical cancer, Breast cancer and epigentics.
Recurrent Implantation Failure