Expand your Laboratory: Join IASRM community
An IASRM Laboratory Membership is your lab’s best opportunity to meet your operational needs. Members of IASRM gain entry into an influential global community of peers, experts, and organizations academically and professionally invested in stem cell and gene therapy.
Being an IASRM lab member is an ideal platform to recruit, educate and train the next generation of cell and gene therapy professionals in this fast-growing market starting with access to global job postings on the IASRM career center webpage, accompanied by dedicated e-blasts to all members.
Once you have found the right personnel, get them up-to-speed with IASRM’s immense online educational resources, aimed at addressing emerging industry trends and overcoming key challenges within the market.
- Registered technologists access discounted member rates for IASRM-sponsored meetings and webinars
- Education and training aimed at providing solutions for quality, operational, and regulatory challenges in the CGT lab
- Join the members-only IASRM Laboratory Lifeline: Principals and Practice web forum
- Stay on top of novel and innovative scientific and clinical studies with your annual subscription to StemGenn, the official Journal of IASRM
- Learn about timely issues and advances in the field with your subscription to StemGenn, the members-only bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Recruit top talent through the IASRM Career Center to meet the growing demands in your lab
IASRM Memberships run from January 1 to December 31 and are open to any group of clinicians and/or technicians within a single laboratory.
IASRM reserves the right to decline an applicant if the Society determines that an applicant’s activities are inconsistent with the Society’s values and standards. Additional information may be requested by the Society. By submitting an application, you agree to accept the determination of IASRM with respect to your membership.