Access Key Opinion Leaders in cell and gene therapy translation via IASRM Pillars of Value:
Participate in the IASRM Commercialization Committee* or
Sub-Committees to drive clinical translation
The IASRM Commercialization Committee consists of a mix of cell therapy companies and academic thought leaders with the mandate of identifying and challenging the roadblocks to commercialization. The Commercialization Committee meets for 1 hour, once a month and sets the strategic direction for the Industry Community.
There are three Sub-Committees which report into the Commercialization Committee:
- Process and Product Development
- Business Models & Investment
- Market Access and Patient Advocacy
All account and sub-account holders receive access to:
- Commercialization Committee monthly meeting minutes
- All Sub-Committee meeting minutes
*Participation within the Commercialization Committee and/or Sub-Committees is contingent on an Industry Community Membership with IASRM as outlined below.
Members-only access to IASRM resources:
- Past meeting and webinar presentations
- Online networking directory and member profiles
- External partner meeting reports (eg. FDA Stem Cell Therapy)
Marketing Benefits Include:
- 1 free job posting on the IASRM Website
- Target IASRM membership with 1 free advertisement
- Your survey directed to IASRM membership (Patron-only)
- Your corporate or product Email blast to IASRM membership (Patron, Partner only)
IASRM reserves the right to decline an applicant if the Society determines that an applicant’s activities are inconsistent with the Society’s values and standards. Additional information may be requested by the Society. By submitting an application, you agree to accept the determination of IASRM with respect to your membership.