Members of IASRM gain entry into an influential global community of peers, experts, and organizations invested academically and professionally in stem cell technology. Becoming an IASRM member is a career-building move that gives you access to education, training, meetings, events, and leading research that will help you advance your expertise and involvement in this exciting field.
Showcase your Scientific Research to a Global Audience
- Publish in StemGenn®, the Society’s official peer-reviewed journal
- Contribute to StemGenn, a members-only bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Present your abstracts at IASRM Annual and Regional Meetings
Access Global Resources
- Members-only networking database to communicate with peers globally
- Learn from the collection of past IASRM webinars, meeting presentations, and more!
- Access Suite of Navigational Tools – the repository of cell therapy resources created by IASRM members, for IASRM members
Network with like-minded Professionals
- Participate in IASRM committees to engage in knowledge-sharing and build your career
- Discounted member rates for 1. Regional Meeting, and 2. Annual Meeting
IASRM reserves the right to decline an applicant if the Society determines that an applicant’s activities are inconsistent with the Society’s values and standards. Additional information may be requested by the Society. By submitting an application, you agree to accept the determination of IASRM with respect to your membership.