Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Demonstration Certification Workshop
The popularity of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments between patients have exploded in current years regarding aesthetic views as patients are now apprehending the long-term and lasting advantages of this procedure. physicians have understood that additional cash revenues can be generated with little or no capital expenditure with the normal treatment cost of $600 – $1,800 per patient depending upon indications like aesthetic or medical. Cosmostem Institute of Regenerative & Aesthetic Medicin’s Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Training is the ideal addition to other aesthetic injectable procedures (i.e. Botox/dermal fillers) and This PRP procedure can be easily consolidated into any type of medical or aesthetic practice.
In PRP therapies, extraction of a concentrated autologous platelets( 2.5x-9.0x) from patient’s blood took place through a variety of harvesting techniques. On activation these platelets releases adhesive glycoproteins (fibrin, fibronectin, and vitronectin) and various growth factors which results in forming a fibrin mesh beneath the tissue.
Following are the growth factors and/ or cytokines released on activation of concentrated autologous platelets in soft tissue:
- Transforming growth factor-beta (TGFβ) – for cell division and stem cell affinity
- Connective tissue GF ( for injury healing)
- Insulin-like growth factor I & II (ILGF)
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (organ rehabilitation)
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Interleuken 8
- Fibroblast growth factor (injury healing/aesthetics)
- Keratinocyte growth factor (wound healing/aesthetics)
There are cellular receptors present in our skin tissue: fibroblasts, endothelial cells, and osteoblasts. when these growth factors and
cytokines bind with skin tissue receptors, they trigger and activate a variety of intercellular functions which further mediate:
- Movement of stem cells to the injection area
- New cell generation
- Composition of extracellular matrix proteins
Renewal happens within the tissues and fibrils ensues; growth and tissue restoration will last up to 5 weeks after the injections are done. The outcome is the betterment of local tissue growth and repairing of damaged tissue that is permanent. In contrast to other solutions like Botox and dermal fillers for skin, PRP is very natural (non-synthetic) and will not be reabsorbed or synthesized by any bacteria.
This PRP training is hosted by CosmoStem Institute Of Regenerative Aesthetic Medicine & anti-aging Foundation ( Society Of Regenerative Aesthetic & Functional Medicine) and will provide participants with a condensed, yet comprehensive overview and visual/hands-on mastery in PRP for Aesthetics & Gynaecology. Rounding out the course will be an exciting live PRP Hair Restoration demonstration.
Workshop attendees will learn the latest in standards of care to include:
- Overview of protocols, including contraindications, adverse events, post-procedure considerations
- Components of Platelet Rich Plasma
- Evidenced Based Science behind Platelet Rich Plasma Therapies
- Various Harvesting Techniques & Approved Methods
- Indications for Use (Aesthetic, Alopecia, and Medical)
- Special Considerations
- Combination Therapies (i.e. Botox | Dermal Fillers)
- Special Highlights on PRP in Female sexual
- Enhancement & Vulvo Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Patient Selection
- Relative and Absolute Contraindications for Treatment
- Step by Step Instructions
- Dosing Schedules and Follow-up
- Setting Patient Expectations
- Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Preparation,
- Pricing & Packaging for Aesthetic, Medical and Combination Therapies
Before | After Showcase
All participants will be given a certificate of completion for the course and will have access to all course materials and administrative forms needed to perform these
CGMP Laboratory Guidelines
- Regulatory Requirements.
- Different Stem Cell Processing Technologies
- Live cases
Basics about the requirement of clinical trials.
Adipose stem cells, SVF Preparations. Nano fat and Fat Graft Preparations. Basic understanding of t-SVF and c-SVF. Lipokraft Technologies.
Commercialization Of Stem Cell Set UPS.
Energy Based Devices like Radio Frequency . Carbon Laser for Skin Rejuvenation