The IASRM individual membership is designed for Practicing Professionals, Scientists, Doctors, and Technologists
By becoming an individual IASRM member, one embarks on a career-building move that gives them access to education, training, meetings, events, and leading research that will help them advance their expertise and involvement in the field.
Showcase Scientific Research to a Global Audience
- Publish in IASRM Magazine – IASRM’s official peer-reviewed journal
- Contribute to IASRM Magazine, a members-only bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Present abstracts at IASRM Annual and Regional Meetings
Access Global Resources
- Members-only networking database to communicate with peers globally
- Learn from the collection of past IASRM webinars, meeting presentations, and more!
- Access Suite of Navigational Tools – the repository of cell therapy resources created by IASRM members, for IASRM members
Network With Like-Minded Professionals
- Participate in IASRM committees to engage in knowledge-sharing and build your career
- Benefit from discounted member rates
- Participate in regional meetings
- Participate in annual meetings
|GROUP A||GROUP B|
|$115 every 1-year or||$165 every 1-year or|
|$350 every 10-years||$500 every 10-years|
India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Central & South America, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Israel
IASRM reserves the right to decline an applicant if it determines that an applicant’s activities are inconsistent with IASRM’s values and standards. Therefore, additional information may be requested by IASRM. By submitting an application, you agree to accept the screening methods of IASRM with respect to your membership.