The IASRM individual membership is designed for Practicing Professionals, Scientists, Doctors, and TechnologistsBy becoming an individual IASRM member, one embarks on a career-building move that gives them access to education, training, meetings, events, and leading research that will help them advance their expertise and involvement in the field.
Showcase Scientific Research to a Global Audience
- Publish in IASRM Magazine – IASRM’s official peer-reviewed journal
- Contribute to IASRM Magazine, a members-only bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Present abstracts at IASRM Annual and Regional Meetings
Access Global Resources
- Members-only networking database to communicate with peers globally
- Learn from the collection of past IASRM webinars, meeting presentations, and more!
- Access Suite of Navigational Tools – the repository of cell therapy resources created by IASRM members, for IASRM members
Network With Like-Minded Professionals
- Participate in IASRM committees to engage in knowledge-sharing and build your career
- Benefit from discounted member rates
- Participate in regional meetings
- Participate in annual meetings